Pilots and enthusiasts that changed the world
Chances are you have heard of Amelia Earhart and Amy Johnson, and their fantastic achievements but what about Beatrice Shilling or Lady Lucy Houston?
- Investigate and learn about the most influential women in aviation and their impact on history
- Learn how their achievements broke down social and geographical barriers
- Understand how they contributed towards the war effort in both World Wars
- Appreciate the barriers and obstacles that stood in their way
- Examine the role of women in the world of aviation today and aeronautical engineering.
This is a presentation for all ages, men and women. A fascinating examination of how famous and not so famous women in the 20th Century influenced the course of history for the benefit of humankind.